-Kayaking in La Jolla
-Catalina Island Snorkeling
-San Diego Torrey Pines Hiking
-Try Stand Up Paddle Boarding in Naples
-Find a New Job
-Volunteer and more Volunteer
-Take Samba class
-Visit San Diego Safari Park
-Train for a triathlon
1. Do NOTHING...I forget what it's like to have nothing to do!
2. Clean my entire house...it's been neglected! Just a little here and there...its time for a gooood Cleaning..
3. Do something I actually enjoy doing! Like laying on a nice beach for a week! (I can probably do some more of #1 here too)
4. Spend some time with my friends, family, and boyfriend! They've been so neglected since I started studying...a quick email or phone call is all I have time for :(
1. Burn the books and flashcards for studying
2. Garden on Saturday afternoons instead of going over question after question
3. Get business cards once I get my license with those magical 3 little letters
4. Make my kids call me Mommy CPA as well
5. Take myself to Tuscany for a week
6. Find a career that doesn't involve accounting or CPA at all now that I'm done!
7. Encourage others to take the exam - misery loves company
8. Actually do my taxes correctly this year
9. Sleep well knowing I never have to worry about it again!
1. Lexus IS250
2. 5 day Cruise
3. Lose all the extra CPA weight--in progress
4. Spend more time with boys
1. Buy first house
2. Cook fancy food
3. Celebration [email protected] new house
4. Find job
I can't wait to pass the CPA exam & burn all my Becker material in a big ass bonfire.
Hard to imagine at this point, but amongst the top few:
1. A celebratory trip with my two sons to reward them and thank them for their patience with my horrendous study schedules of the past year!
2. Something incredibly special for my husband who is helping to take care of all kinds of things in the interim.
3. A beach/spa weekend to reconnect with my girlfriends.
4. A top-to-bottom, long overdue, thorough house cleaning!
5. If I can manage to pass the remaining two sections on first attempt along with the first two, then a Thank-You Note to Becker would be in order, and possibly to some of my FSU professors!
6. Pursue gainful employment!
After a little less than a year I can start thinking about what happens after the exams! Whoohoo! 1 left at end of May and hopefully a pass. I can’t say I didn’t still live some life while getting CPA, went to Peru, bought a house read all three Hunger Game books, but I can’t wait to have my life back!
1. Spend more time with friends and family.
2. Do something nice for my husband b/c a lot has fallen on him to do and bad days seem to be pushed on him as well.
3. Have a baby, well I guess get pregnant, last time I checked that still takes about 9 months or so.
5. France with the in-laws
6. Cook more fun meals.
7. Lose some of that CPA study weight I put on
8. I might scream "Free at last" a few times as well, and by might I mean I will.
My first thought was to have a celebration dinner party and invite all of my current and former co-worker/CPA friends that I have kept in touch with over the years. That idea might be sort of expensive if I want to do it in a formal way, so the other choice would be to spend the money on a vacation. I would like to take my family (husband and 2 little boys) to visit my sister in another country when she travels for business. It is sort of an unknown as to where she will be. She is in Nova Scotia right now and she was in Germany last year. She also goes to Taiwan too, so knows where she will be when we are ready to go and see her...
Will be having a small celebration picnic with family. And I promised myself a Citizens Eco Watch with diamonds once I passed - I would never spend that much on myself but this will certainly be a special occasion. And probably plan a nice trip for next summer. My boyfriend just got back from Afghanistan this year and has been doing alot of work on our new house this year so we did not get a vacation - plus I was studying. And rest - it will be so nice not to have to open a CPA exam book....
Well that's some of our members' CPA Exam bucket lists. What's on yours?