FAR Becker Study Tips have been moved here:
(AUD) With Becker, you have to go through the material AT LEAST TWICE. Maybe three times. Audit is the most specific of the four sections. So you have to know the details better than the other tests. - Brian B.
For me, I do my studying in the following order:
1. Watch the videos of for example a Roman Numeral
2. Read text in parallel with making flashcards for that Roman Numeral
3. Watch videos of next Roman numeral & so on, till the topic is finished
4. Memorize the flashcards that I had prepared through the whole topic
5. Solve Passmaster
6. Take notes from the Passmaster and add them to the flashcards
7. Review 10/day Flashcards of every finished module
8. Solve practice test about 50 or 75 MCQs for the finished topics all together in random every period (week, month, etc.)
This way works for me alot, Good Luck !! / Mohammed A.